miercuri, 5 septembrie 2012

Sand, seaside, tan and fashion


Hello there my fashion friends! How are you? We're sorry that we've been busy lately, but now we're back and we're glad! In this post I (Gabriela) want to share two outfits that I dressed when I was at the seaside for a couple of days.
The weather was fantastic, the waves were so high, the beach was full of people, but I had an amazing time! My and my boyfriend had a lot of fun because we spent many hours in the water, we got tanned (you can see especially in the last two pictures), we walked on the beach and around the resort, we took pictures, we spent evening at restaurants and on our last night we had dinner on the beach which was very romantic. We didn't had candles and violins, but we had the sound of the waves and, spaghetti and two bottles of beer - DAB and ZIFFER. For dessert we had waffles with lemon cream. Thank you so much for reading this and hope you'll enjoy the photos. Kisses!


 
 
  
Outfit number 1:  Top from ZARA, Skirt from Motivi, Sandals from Laura Mode, Bag from Italy
 
Outfit number 2: Top - DIY, Skirt from House of Art, Bag from Italy, Bracelets - DIY

36 de comentarii:

  1. You both look lovely!! Cool outfits, specially the DIY top :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now :)
    Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you so much my dear Maria for your extraordinary words! I'm so glad that you like my DIY top, means a lot to me!
      We'll let you know when we'll have blogloving!

      Many kisses from Gabriela and Chris

      Ștergere
  2. Looks like a pretty and relaxing place.
    You do look great in tan complexion.


    If you get a chance visit my blog,
    let me know what you think of it
    and if you'd like we can follow each other on GFC.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you for your visit and your lovely comment! It was such a pleasure to see you here.
      We'd love to take a look at your blog and follow each other because you're a wonderful person.

      With love,
      Gabriela and Chris!

      Ștergere
  3. Răspunsuri
    1. Hello there, Pablo! Thank you so much for your comment, I'm overjoyed because you loved the colours of my outfits!
      Keep in touch!

      Ștergere
  4. Love the green white combo. Smart & chic...
    Love your gladiator footwear.
    Do put up a close up shot of it...
    Love the 2nd pic with the sea behind & moon atop. Great shot!!!
    Came here blog hopping. Loved your blog...
    Do drop by my blog sometime.
    Do follow if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you for your lovely words, I appreciate it!!! Your comment was an amazing surprise, thank you!
      We're grateful to have you here and we'll visit you blog!!!
      We hope from now on to keep in touch.

      Lots of kisses dear fashion friend!

      Ștergere
  5. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Your comment made me really happy because you love our blog. We'd love to follow you back and to keep in touch, Joellen!

      Hugs and kisses from us, Gabriela and Chris

      Ștergere
  6. Thank You :) love this holiday look ! amazing combo of colours <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Wow you look amazing! <3 Would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you sweetie!!! Sure, we'd like to follow each other! Thank you for your comment!

      Ștergere
  9. P.s. Thank you for following my dear!
    I'm now following you back on GFC.
    Hope to see you again on my blog.
    Have a great Thursday!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you so much honey, you're so kind! Keep in touch beautiful Mom!

      Ștergere
  10. That outfit is just gorgeous! :) you look fantastic!you have nice blog - I went through posts :)keep updating :) Would you like to follow each other?just let me know :)
    I wait you in my blog!
    xxx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you Rasz, it's lovely having you here! We're so happy that you like our blog. We would be more than excited and gratefull to follow each other!

      Kisses

      Ștergere
  11. great post!
    I hope you could visit my blog too and follow :D

    xoxo,
    Raellarina-The Ballerina on Fire
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, we'll check your blog right away!

      Keep in touch!

      Gabriela and Chris

      Ștergere
  12. Lovely look and cool images:)
    kisses chris

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you honey, that was so nice from you!
      Lots of kisses!

      Ștergere
  13. Cute photos and outfit, I like the sandals!:) xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Great post!!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Sure! We definitely would love to have a new follower and to follow you! Hope we can keep in touch! Take care of you!

      Ștergere
  15. Beautiful looks and lovely pictures!!!
    Welcome back and can't wait for posts.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. You're so sweet, Adeola!! Good to have you back here!!
      Lots of kisses!!

      G&C

      Ștergere
  16. Hi dear, thanks for stopping by, your beach photos are so lovely, it looks so relaxing there, super cute outfits, I like the green!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Hello, dear Sam! Yes, it was chilling indeed, we all need to take our time there, in "Paradise", at least once in a year... Thank you!

      Hugs,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  17. That bright green looks nice on you!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere