miercuri, 29 august 2012

Sunshine award!







Oanh Le from Indefinite Style. we want to thank you so much for nominating us!!! It's the first time when we participate to "Sunshine award" and we are thankful and excited!


The Rules

1.) Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2.) Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3.) Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4.) Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5.) Share the love and link the person who nominated you

Questions:

1.What would you most like to change about yourself?
G: I would like to be taller than I am but it's not possible because I'm 21 and I'm not growing anymore, ha ha!
C: Care less about the Universe and center on myself more.
2. What is your theme song?
G: I'm currently addicted to "Is It A Crime" by Sade.
C: Fell in love with "Devotion", by Hurts.
3.One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
G: The bad days that I had in my life.
C: "falling in love" instinct
4. What generation do you wish you had been apart of?
G: I would love to go back to the '20 or '70-'80.
C: in the 500's BC.
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
G: I had a panda bear with a small hot pink bow on neck.
C: Lego toys, Barbies and trucks. Still can't decide which one was the best.
6.What's your favorite housecleaning chore?
G: I like washing dishes and cleaning my wardrobe.
C: Householding is not a favourite thing and cleaning is everyone's duty when needed so, I'm into anything that way.
7. Do you Tweet?
G: Only when we want people to read our latest post by Tweeting the title and the link.
C: Sharing the news, not into following or something more complicated.
8. Any goals?
G: So many... In October or November I want to start doing aerobics again, I want to improve my French and Spanish, I want to finish the faculty and move with my lover.
C: Get a job focusing on my domain of activity & marry a nice guy!
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
G: No.
C: Not at all, but that will be my #1 priority when heading to Heaven! ;)
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
G: I don't know how to drive a car.
C: I don't drive.


We nominate:
1.  paquetevistasbie...
2.  Chris Ed
3.  Candy and Style
4.  Cheap and Glamour
5.  T point Fashionable
6.  EL COFRE
7.  Am2pmChic
8.  NUAR
9.  A's Fashion Files
10.SHE GOT HER OWN

26 de comentarii:

  1. Thanks a lot you both!! I liked your answers!:) Kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Aww, we're glad that you are happy and you liked our answers! Kisses back to you!!!

      Ștergere
  2. Hi guys, thank you so much:) That´s really cute one! I´m doing a post soon/latest after my vacation:)
    kisses chris

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. You're welcome, honey!!! We can't wait to read your post soon!
      Lots of kisses from us!

      Ștergere
  3. Hii thanks a lot. i linked you back from my awards page. xoxo
    @paquetevistasbi

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Răspunsuri
    1. Oh my, we have to thank you! Tried our best! <3

      xoxoxo,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  5. Great to know more about you guys!
    Thanks for nominating me.
    I have answered to this award on the blog: http://distinguisheddiva.blogspot.gr/2012/08/sunshine-and-awards.html
    Thank you so much!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. We owe you a huge "Thank you" for your feedback! Also, we're so glad to keep in touch!
      Have an amazing day, Adeola!

      Baci,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  6. Răspunsuri
    1. Awww, Anna, you're too kind! Nice to have you here; enjoy your stay!

      Kisses,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  7. love this post! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Yes, we will do that; hope we'll become good fashion friends!! Keep yourself up-to-date; more amazing things will come!!!

      Big hugs,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  8. Congrats!!! PS. I'd love for you to come visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you Stephanie! Sure, we'd to visit your blog!!!

      Ștergere
  9. Hey, guys!!
    Thanks a lot for nominating me for the Sunshine Award!! I feel so honored that you've thought about me!!
    Sorry to say that it might take me a while to meet all the rules now, for I'm really busy with my new job. That's why I've had to interrupt my blog activity. But, hopefully, I'll be blogging again soon! In the meantime, I'll keep enjoying the visits to my fave blog, like yours!
    Keep going, gorgeous pals! You've got a long stylish way to go...
    María José xxx
    http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com.ar/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. You're more than welcome my darling!!! It's no problem, we'll wait for your answers as long as it takes. We wish you good luck with your new job and hope to hear good news from you!
      Thank you for your precious words!!

      With love,
      Gabriela and Chris

      Ștergere
  10. Hiiii sweetie

    I hope I'm not too late but am I nominated???
    that is so great!!!
    thank you so much!
    I don't see my name in the list that's why I am asking lol
    let me know
    kisses and hugs Chloé

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Hello honey!

      You're not late! And yes, you are nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD! The reason why you didn't see your name here is because you looked at the Sunshine Award and not at the Liebster Award. We hope to get your answers soon!

      Kisses and hugs from us!

      Ștergere
  11. Thx guys for the lovely award, just posted about that:)
    have a lovely week!
    kisses chris

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Aww my honey, you're more than welcome!
      A lovely week to you too!
      Hugs and kisses from us dear friend!

      Ștergere