luni, 20 august 2012

Slănic and green striped T-shirt


I recently made ​​an expedition on Green Stone Mount to find traces of ancient settlements. I left at 10:30 with maxi taxi and took an hour until I reach Slănic. I was with a friend who is a librarian on this mountain, but we didn't found something.


After several hours of searching we have decided to retire and I was invited home for dinner at this friend. We started to talk and tell stories and I didn't realize that I missed the last car home. I called up a good old friend and stayed overnight. It was a day full of beautiful moments and I would like to repeat the experience.




Chris: Striped T-shirt from Dis & Em, jeans from Hapys

32 de comentarii:

  1. Love the stripes!
    And thank you so much for the comment and for following my blog!! I am following you back with pleasure!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Aww, thank you so much Allison! You are so sweet!

      Ștergere
  2. His shirt looks great! I love stripes.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Wow, Bonnie, your comment makes me blush; it's so nice of you! Thank you very much!

      Love,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment! I follow you, if you want follow me back!

    NEW OUTFIT
    http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/08/diy-necklace-floral-print-outfit.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Im so glad u enjoyed ur day i love days like that when u just get to enjoy life and its beauty..i spent days like this over the weekend too really nice. U look so stylish in ur stripes great hair too. Big kiss from Dublin xx leonie.





    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Awww, Leonie, you made my day! I'm so glad you're here with us. Thank you for your kind words; really appreciated!

      Big hugs,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  5. I love your shirt
    http://rosemode.blogspot.com follow me =)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Hey, guys!!
    First, thanks a lot for your compliments on my blog! But, I'm even happier that you made me discover your very enjoyable blog!
    BTW, love the way that stripped shirt matches the color of your eyes, Chris! Beautiful!
    I'm following you now, and if you like my blog, I'll be thrilled to have you among my followers via GFC, too!
    XOXO from Argentina,
    María José
    http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com.ar/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Oh my, María, you are so incredibly nice; you won our heart! Thank you for popping by! We will make sure we'll be looking forward to your activity & friendship, my dear!!!

      Greetings & kisses from sunny Romania,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  7. Nice simple shirt, love it!!

    Selvia
    xx

    Thank You for Your Sweet Comment.
    Come and Visit our blog

    http://www.am2pmchic.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. likeeee your blog!!
    keep posting and go for it!

    XO

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. We're very happy that you like our blog and we thank you for your advice!!!

      Ștergere
  9. Love the stripes and this is a GREAT blog! xxx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Awww, thank you, dear Kat!! You're so sweet!! <3

      Ștergere
  10. great post!
    come by and lets follow each other if you love to do:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Danke, Inggrid!!! Of course, we shall keep in touch.

      Kisses,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  11. Sunt fericita sa vad bloggeri romani!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Şi noi ne bucurăm să te avem aici, Ionela!!! Te mai aşteptăm!!

      Pupici,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  12. simply stylish! great post
    btw mind to follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you! Sure, if you follow us we'll follow you.

      Ștergere
  13. Stripes go a long way, you look great! Hope you find something on your next expedition!

    xo

    adoreandleer.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Loving the stripe shirt! Sorry I thought I followed you awhile ago :-) Newest follower!

    Follow back if you like <3

    http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. No problem and thank you for the comment! We're already following you!

      Ștergere
  15. Lovely tshirt:)
    happy weekend,
    xx chris

    RăspundețiȘtergere