sâmbătă, 25 august 2012

Searching cardigan and sweater from ZARA, finding bolero and blazer from H&M!

Hello! How are you fashion lovers? A couple of days ago I (Gabriela) went to Zara to buy a cardigan and a sweater that I've seen on sale on the website, but unfortunately I was disappointed that I have not found what I had seen on the website. I wanted to go home, but I thought to pass to H & M. And it was a good idea! I bought one bolero and one blazer, size 38 (EUR) / 8 (U.S.) at incredible prices!

The bolero below cost 55.27 euros and I bought it with 6,69 euros!

 
 
 
 
The blazer below cost 35.92 euros and I bought it with 6.69 euros!





When I saw the brocade bolero from H & M Conscious Collection 2012 on sale I was speechless. It was funny that the lady at the cash register asked a colleague to confirm the price (6.69 euros) because she couldn't believe.  It's very beautiful and so chic! I love it so much and I was lucky because they had only two boleros: one was size 38 (EUR) and the other size 40 (EUR)! I'm glad I grabbed this piece of clothing (50% acetate, 50% polyester)!
Also I wanted so much to buy a new black blazer and when I saw it at H & M was like love at first sight. Again I was lucky because it was the only blazer left and with size 38 (EUR). I like the design, the buttons and the collar (65% polyester, 32% viscose, 3% elastane).
I like the materials and details of clothing and I look forward to cool weather to wear them + I like the amazing price that the clothing had. Super happy, happy!

36 de comentarii:

  1. The bolero is gorgeous!! I can't believe it was so cheap :O
    Helen at Never Quite Elegant xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I know it's amazing that I bought it at that price!

      Ștergere
  2. HI I NOMINATED YOU FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD

    YOU CAN SEE IT HERE

    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award-thanks-becca.html

    KISSES

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Uau, thank you so much Ligia! We didn't expect that!

      Lots of kisses!

      Ștergere
  3. amazing cardigan :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. So good to have you here! Thank you! Yes, we shall keep in touch!

      xoxo,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  5. Those are some gorgeous blazers, especially the top one!! And thanks so much for the kind words regarding my etsy shop- I really appreciate it!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
    Win a $50 Giftcard from Mont Affair!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. You're too kind, Allison! And oh, sweetie, I'm glad you like it! :)
      Have an amazingly promising week!

      xoxo,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  6. Gorgeous Bolero! I am always disappointed every time I visit zara here where I live too.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks honey! I like it too!
      It's disappointing to see that they have some fashion products on their website and when you go to the store you don't find them.

      Ștergere
  7. Like your shops!Wonderful prices!

    kisses!

    Telmissima

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I'm overjoyed that you like it! I think I had a lucky and good day to buy the bolero and the blazer at such great prices.

      Kisses from Gabriela and Chris!!!

      Ștergere
  8. Ah, what great finds! I never knew what a Bolero was until now - it's so pretty. That color is peachy perfect. :)

    ♥ x i x i a | thisisxixia.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Truly glad we've been helpful somehow! I'm so happy you like it!

      Love,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  9. Love it so much ! following,xo
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you very much, darling! You're so sweet!

      Have a nice day!
      G&C

      Ștergere
  10. I love the H&M jacket...great transitioning piece for Fall :D

    Anyhow your blog is awesome. I'm nominating you for the Sunshine Award.
    You can see more details on my blog!

    <3
    http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Uau, thank you so much!!! We are honored to be nominated! Lots of kisses from Gabriela and Chris.

      Ștergere
  11. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing Tuscany Leather bag!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. You're so kind, Fabrizia, this was unexpected! Sure, we can keep in touch!
      Here you can find us on Facebook:

      https://www.facebook.com/cristianpeter.marinescuivan
      https://www.facebook.com/gabriela.i.tataru

      Can't wait to friend you there!
      Have an awesome day!

      G&C

      Ștergere
  12. I love the jackets!!! ;)
    foollow you!!
    kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Following you back, Miss L! Nice to have you here!!

      xoxo,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  13. Great finds :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Ileana!!! What a nice comment from you!

      Ștergere
  14. I love first one, they're so cheap,you're in luck:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere