joi, 9 august 2012

New H&M Sweater



When I (Gabriela) saw this sweater from the H&M website I said: I must have it! I liked it so much (like I was obsessed) so the next day I went to H&M to buy it. This sweater you can find on other colors (turquoise, black, white) but I liked tremendously the pink one (actually is a lilac color) so I bought it! I was lucky because they had only two jumpers size 34 (EUR) / 4 (U.S.) which were the smallest sizes. Besides the wonderful color that I love at this sweater, I like the breast pocket, the combination of lilac and black, the turn-ups/cuffs and also the material (80% cotton and 20% viscose).

14 comentarii:

  1. I like your blog style and has everything I like.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love the colour!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Sure, I will check your latest outfit post! Happy weekend to you too my darling!

      Ștergere
  3. this looks so comfy!

    www.frankvinyl.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. That's a gorgeous colour.... Good choice!! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you Alex! I'm glad that you like the colour!

      Ștergere
  5. Wouldn't mind this in white, lovely jumper! xoxox

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. In white was cool too, you should definitely try this jumper!

      Ștergere
  6. this looks so cute :) lovely colour xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you Claire! Yes, the colour is very pretty...

      Ștergere