marți, 7 august 2012

H&M, Photos, Fun and La Historia de Sudamerica



Friday was a great day (if we get over the fact that Chris was late... again - he had lunch with a french and forgot to look at the watch). We met in H & M where I (Gabriela) bought a basic white top (from a long time I wanted one) and then we thought to take pictures in the booth at H&M. When I left Chris forgot to give me a shirt and two skirts that had brought for me (one of the skirts is in the pictures) but I will see him again Wednesday or Thursday and I'm sure this time he will not forget.
We had fun, we tried clothes and we laughed like crazy. After that we took pictures, some videos, we talked about fashion and we waited for some friends to go to La Historia de Sudamerica. What do you think about the pictures?





 

























Gabriela: dress from Adrom Fashion, sandals from  Laura Mode, bag from TinaR, bracelets from H&M, tree ring  from Kirag.

Chris: DIY T-shirt, three-quarter Paper Boy breeches, Sonimix sneakers.

40 de comentarii:

  1. Lovely images guys! Thx for visiting! I follow u, folow back if you like.
    kisses chris

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks! We are now following you! Have a lovely day Chris!

      Ștergere
  2. Thank you for wishing well, I actually got the internship so I'm really happy :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I am so glad to hear that and I'm sure you will be the best!

      Ștergere
  3. Love the shoes and bag! Want to follow each other? :-)

    <3
    Http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Lovely pictures!!

    xoxo
    http://its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. awesome pictures

    following hope you'll follow back

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Great pics and outfit!

    NEW OUTFIT
    http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/08/diy-necklace-floral-print-outfit.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Love your photos! Following you back!!

    kiss, kiss

    Telmissima

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. You're sooo kind, Telmíssima!!! Thank you very much!! <3

      Baci,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  8. Lol looks like you guys had a lot of fun in the dressing room.
    Thank you for visiting my page!

    http://shortandsweetjoy.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Gabriela I really love your sandals!!! Nice choice!


    kiss, kiss

    Telmíssima

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. You both look great!! These photos look like you guys were having so much fun too!! PS. I'd love it if you could come visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Uau, thank you so much for you lovely and sweet comment, Stephanie! You're such a doll! Sure, we'd love to visit your blog and follow you!

      Gabriela and Chris

      Ștergere
  11. You guys are beautiful! Thank you for visiting my blog! Means the world to me, following you now on GFC #25! Return the love and Let’s stay connected! Have an amazing week!
    Xox
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you so, so much!!! You're so sweet, you know that? We're following you and hope to stay connected!

      Lots of love,
      Gabriela and Chris!

      Ștergere
  12. Great photos! Thanks for all your sweet comments :) What about follow each other? Lots of kisses *** emexpressing.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you honey! Aww, you're so welcome, it was our pleasure! Sure, we definitely want to follow each other.

      Kisses back from us!
      Gabriela and Chris

      Ștergere
  13. I love your sandals!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love finding Romanian bloggers :) I speak Romanian fluently :) I was born in the US but my parents are from Bucuresti!

    <3 Denisa

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Awww, Denise, always a pleasure to have you here!! Good we've connected & hope we'll stay in touch!!

      xoxo,
      G&C

      Ștergere
  14. Nice post! Would you like to follow each other?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks, we appreciate your comments! Of course we'd love to follow each other! Keep in touch!

      Ștergere
  15. Great postI just moved to a new blog! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you so much! We will check your blog right now! Thanks for passing by!

      Kisses from us

      Ștergere