joi, 16 august 2012

Cinema, The Dark Knight Rises and a touch of H&M


Yesterday I went to the movies with my boyfriend and a friend of his. The Dark Knight Rises was a good movie with an interesting story and funny moments. I liked the movie and I recommend it. Then I went to Zara and H&M, but I don't know why I didn't buy anything. I think the reason is that lately I started to become interested in shoes than clothes. Have a great day fashion friends!

Gabriela: Top from H&M, Skirt from H&M, Bracelets from H&M, Heels from LILIR.

20 de comentarii:

  1. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments!! You have a really nice blog and love your blue top !!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you for the compliment! We are happy that you like our blog!

      Ștergere
  2. Cool look! I love your shoes:D
    xx chris

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Aww, thank you so much Chris Ed! Please visit us as often as you want!
      Kisses from Gabriela and Chris!

      Ștergere
  3. You look great dear !!
    Thanks a lot for ur lovely comments (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. thanks for your comment...hope you join the proverbs :)

    following you now.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Yes, we liked some of your proverbs. We are following you back!

      Ștergere
  5. nice style! cant wait to see that movie too!:) Kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks Lili! I'm sure you will like the movie! Kisses!

      Ștergere
  6. Oh thanks so much for ur lovely comments u two are just so gorgeous and i really love ur outfit here love the colours together. Glad u enjoyed the movie i must c it. Im following u i would be thrilled if u would follow me back.big kiss from Dublin xx leonie.




    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Wow, thank you so much for your beautiful comment Leonie! We are more than happy to follow you! A hundred kisses from us! Gabriela and Chris

      Ștergere
  7. Thanks for your comments!Love your skirt, it's lovely! Let's follow each other?

    kiss, kiss

    Telmissima

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. It was our pleasure and thank you for your compliment! We'd love to follow you!
      Kisses from Gabriela and Chis!

      Ștergere
  8. Hey, Gabriela!
    Indeed, you looked very stylish with that ensemble! But with those black heels, you've just given me yet another item to covet!! BTW, I'm a movie buff, too!
    Oh, and thanks galore for so many nice comments on my blog, guys!!
    XOXO,
    María José
    http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com.ar/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. You're very nice my dear! Thank you so much for the wonderful words you sent me! I really appreciate your compliments sweetie!
      Hugs, kisses and best wishes!
      Gabriela and Chris

      Ștergere
  9. I haven't had a chance to hit the theater and watch this movie.. any good? Frankly I was never a huge fan of super hero movies but I think Batman is a more serious one of them all, more human :) By the way thanks for dropping by my blog and for all the sweet comments, they were a joy to read! Thanks again and hope to keep in touch!

    KISSES FROM:
    A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART :)
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where fashion and food collide!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Well, I liked the movie. It's a movie with a good story and funny moments but is different from others movies because Batman appears in this one as a hero and not as a superhero. Even though we stayed in a huge queue to buy tickets, I think it was worth it!

      P.S.: I'm glad you liked the comments! Have a nice day!

      Ștergere
  10. Hi sweety,thanx for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments,nice to meet you and wow I can never go into Zara or H&M and not buy anything hihi

    I love going to the movies too,I just never seem to find the right time haha

    lets keep in touch darling hugs xoxo

    Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/
    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. My dear Chloé, thank you for the words that you sent us! We're surprised in a pleasant way! I (Gabriela) think the reason I haven't bought anything was because my mind was fixed only on shoes (it was the first time it happened to me ha ha).

      Thanks for following us and we hope to keep in touch my dear because you're a wonderful person!

      Kisses from Gabriela and Chris!

      Ștergere