marți, 31 iulie 2012

La Historia de Sudamerica and our first picture together


Today I (Gabriela) made ​​the first picture with Chris, my best friend.  Although we know each other for years, I never succeed to take pictures together. We meet in front of the Pull and Bear and then we went to H & M to buy a black bag but I didn't find what I was looking for. We went at the mall where I found a gorgeous bag that reminds a bit of Chanel style which I liked very much. After I bought the bag, we decided to go to a bar together so we chose La Historia de Sudamerica where we drink something, we took pictures, we talked, we laughed and we had a great time! Friday can not wait to see you Chris! Take care of you my darlings and I will wait for your review about our outfit. P.S: outfit you have in these pictures I also had it at a friend's party two days ago, but because I didn't took photos with these clothes I decided to get dressed again just to take pictures. Good night!

Chris: shirt from Subway brand, jeans from Hapys, shoes from Elada, bracelet from PIMKIE
Gabriela: blouse from CLASS, flats from Cup's, necklace (gift)



              



















4 comentarii:

  1. Your top seems great! The pictures are just too small to see more details but it seems great!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Aw thank you Missy! I will put another picture so you can see closer the top.

    RăspundețiȘtergere